Tuesday, October 29, 2013

【英語】test season comes again

In the last day of month, Test of English class comes.
Now I'm studying but I don't have enough time to prepare
so I would use this blog for preparing the coming test.

Before I'm in mood to study, I introduce the Indian disco track.


1. Vague language
THING(s)

Vague means something is not clear, exact, precise.
We can use vague language to explain action, idea, fact.
e, g, 
-The main thing about me is to talk easily.
In this case vague language is thing.

-I don't like the thing that he is so annoying sometimes.
-I have a thing that is effective to solve the problem in my company.

You can use vague words for action, idea, fact.

STUFF
*if stuff is plural, never put "s" after stuff.
Stuff means same meaning as thing.
It depend on circumstance you are facing.
but if you use stuff as plural thing, never put "s" staff.
staff->right staffs->wrong.

e, g,
-My mother often use chemical soap when she wash up,
I don't like that staff.

2. prefer rather
If you choose something from a lot of choice.
you can say I prefer something, or I'd rather do something.
In difference from "I'd like", "I'd like to" means your opinion.
"prefer" and "rather" means your favor.

3. Verb + Verb ing
Some verb define Verb + ing form.
e. g.
-I like dancing.
-Would you mind smoking here?
-Doctor suggested taking fruit.
-I considered walking as the best way to lose weight.
-I stopped complaining about the consequence of my work.
-I practice talking with woman.
and so on.

4. Condition
It means how to explain in words.
-> if you score 90%, you will buy a car.

There is 4 main condition words,
-unless 
-on condition that 
-in case of
-as long as

unless
-I won't talk to her unless she apologize.
-I can not succeed unless I make an effort over and over.

on condition that
-you can use my car on condition that you return it by 5 o'clock.

as long as
-you can smile each other as long as we are friend.
Suppose you say so long as, It means same as "as long as"
but "so long as" means more polite especially you had better use
"so long as" in application form or formal letter etc.

In case of
In case of my house, I should come back at 9.

5. Condition with -ever.
However(= no matter how)
However means the method of doing something.

e, g,
-However you listen to something at 100 times,
if you see it just 1 time, it is better to learn for you.

Whoever
Whoever means a person.

e, g, 
-You can meat whoever you want if you resister this site and pay a money.

Whenever -> time
e, g, 
-My wife helps me whenever I'm in trouble.

No matter how(when what which )
It means however whatever

-No matter what happens I'll save you.
-No matter how happy you are it will finish for sure.

and Whichever, Wherever.

It is not difficult but very important to understand properly.
someone says if you want to improve skill of English conversation,
you just learn English that you learned in junior high school period at least.
but you want to tell your opinion properly,
I think you would need to learn a lot of way to express your opinion.

फिर मिलेंगे