Monday, September 30, 2013

【英語】Trust

That day, I requested my school assistant to get me SIM.
He answered it' ok ok, but It takes 5days to be activated at least.
Then I wait 5 days…
but It has not been activated!!!!!!!!!
I'm really seriously angry with him!
As soon as I told Sir about this case.
He got big angry and went to school.

perhaps because it is worse for school reliance.
please don't misunderstand! the professor is very gentle for me,
and this school teachers is so nice and eagerness.
but I never trust assistant any more.

My friend said you had better to believe Indian easily,
uneducated always tell a lie too much.
now I remember.

I think honest is most important in own character.
He is maybe uneducated and make a fool of me.
he absolutely need a punishment too too too much!!!!!
He should take a responsibility for me.
I never request other than the one I can seriously get angry with.

what do you think if someone you trust tells a lie??
now I'm feeling the answer of this question..

I thought finally I could talk on Skype…
tomorrow it'll come 1st anniversary of our wedding..
I'm really sad and depressed….
I couldn't keep a promise.

On the other hand, in my wife case. since I came to India,
she is always working for our own family.
I really respect and thank to her and she makes me concentrate.

Yesterday she improve our kitchen, she bought some furniture and kept in order.
When she sent me some photo of my house, I was really surprised.

Once our kitchen was always keeping everything in disorder,
but now everything is keeping in order!!
I sincerely trust my wife.

फिर मिलेंगे