Tuesday, September 24, 2013

【英語】Surprising

A weeks ago, I posted about Radhish as housekeeper.
Don't be surprised, He was fired!!
because I think he stole money form hostel member.
I was so surprised, I believed he has honest personality..
and i have to take care myself.
Tomorrow next housekeeper might come but I was too shocked.

anyway, I talk about some topic in my speaking class.
it is sometimes so complicated but sometimes too easy.
Today's topic is "Which life style is better, the one which your
grandfather had or the one which you have?"

I can get used to speak English about things I have thought once.
about like a work, the reason to come to India, family, friends ect..
but I can hardaly answer that I have never consider.
I understood speaking is increasing expression about something more.

then in my opinion about today's topic, I think we should change life style
into grandfather had.

because nowadays our life style is further from convenient and humanity life.
when my grandfather was young, there is no mobile and no internet and no instant food.
recently companies work to earn too much money, consequently pursuing
convenient and money, there is a environment pollution too much.

Nowadays most of problem cause from pursuing profit.
If companies have any excuses, it is not good for our future.
So I think it is better than the lifestyle we have.
we should live with grandfather and learn a lot.

Indian can answer fluently and properly about various topics.
I have to practice more otherwise my wife will be so angry with me
when i go back to Japan.

फिर मिलेंगे