Friday, September 13, 2013

【英語】訛りが。。

Very difficult to listen to Indian accent

I'm attending the 2 class in Rose Mount, morning and afternoon, morning teacher is 
native Indian teacher.
Afternoon class teacher is from Tibet, her English is easier to understand than morning class.
She(morning class) is so kind and gentle but it is very difficult to listen to 
her speaking for me..

Most Indian emphasize the pronunciation of "R".
Because japanese often pronounce "R" to same as "L",
its a big problem.

One day, I said to my class mate "I want battery charger",
but nobody can not understand that mean..
Then say again "I want battery chal gaちゃるじゃるl" .
Everybody could understand..
In India we should not pronounce R as US people is saying.
Never be understood.

In today's speaking class,
Indian speak a lot so so so so so much!!!
No matter how much they mistake.
I have follow them and catch up with.

And Indian is so much friendly.Quite Indian is very few.
I've got a lot of friend already.

In today's speaking class,
I presented about Hirobumi Ito,
A lot of indian ask me about Japan after my presentation.
I explained that Ito changed japanese woman educational system,
then japanese women can be staring to advance to society.
It might be similar to India I think.

Anyway my morning class is basic grammar and speaking.
afternoon is interimediate class.
so it was good for me to get used to Indian accent so far,
because it is hard to listen in the morning class.

I'll try to do my best tomorrow also.
(pls don't mind if there might be any mistake)


फिर मिलेंगे