Friday, September 13, 2013

【英語】文を作る能力

My weak point is the lack of constructing sentence.
I can speak fluently about 2 sentence.
I think about the reason..

I'm thinking in Japanese at first,
next translating in English.
This is not good but I can't speak directly in English.
I hope I speak more fluent in English 3 month later..

Teachers are very kind, so I feel very sad if they care about me.
but if I can speak fluently I must not go abroad now.

Anyway there is a useful supermarket around hostel,
this name is SUVIDHA.
If necessary I can get a lot of things.
I'm going to there and buy some Indian snacks.
It is very ordinary thing that Indian snack is very hot, more than Karamu-cho.
Because I got tired about Indian meal, I wanted it absolutely.

At least it comes end of 1st week.
I got the peace of mind now..