Monday, September 2, 2013

【英語】CNN student news

I'm studying English as well as Hindi.
I'd like to introduce you very useful English tool.
It is CNN student news(I know it is so famous though..)

Wait! Wait!!
Before that, Todays music is here!


CNN is American cable television channel.
It has a lot of studio which is established in world wide including Japan.
CNN student news is the contents to study English for foreign student
that is not native speaker of English.

CNN

Then I show you how to use this site easily, efficiently.
First of all, its better to put 2 windows,
one of them is to view the movie, second one is to see transcript.

If it's a first time for you,
I recommend to use transcript of the news.
How to view transcript is to click "transcript.."
and layout them as below the image.


I use this site to do shadowing mostly.
My wife told me this method, it is very useful for me I guess.

But it is most important to PRACTICE and SPEAK with someone that can speak English.
I hope to construct English brain inside my brain till start class in India.

फिर मिलेंगे