Friday, September 27, 2013

【英語】Strange is not good?

In today's speaking class, we talk about
"What questions were asked to you that found strange or interest?"
Since I came to India, I have had a lot of experience about
this topic.

todays movie is below.
First of all, I was usually cooking Indian food like
parak paniil, butter chicken and masala chai in Japan.
besides I have a few Indian friends.
some Indian asked me why do you like Indian food??
he has the typical image of Japanese that don't like
spicy food and hot one.
"why did you ask why??"why and why and why.
it was so interesting for me.

In same way I had the typical image of Indian,
that is always dancing and singing Bollywood songs,
and sometimes cheating.
but it's changing in my mind.
because Indian who I know is very kind and heartwarming,
when I want to socket of AC, Madhukha-Ji(school owner) went to get it for me,
though it was already dark.
(Ji means "Mr." with respect like Gandhi-Ji)

It is existed 2 group of population in India.
1st ons is educated person that is 30% of population,
2nd is uneducated.
though it is 30% at least, it's more population than
all Japanese population.

Educated parson can speak English Hindi punjabi and more,
and they have good attitude and behavior.
On the other hand, uneducated people don't have.
I can't keep away from them and we should keep my wallet and
passport very safe when we're traveling.

I think that's is India for sure.
so a lot of backpacker might be attracted by India I guess.
If educated people will be increasing around 70%,
here is no longer India at all.

Some Indian said India is too much different country from all other
country. I don't understand why so many travelers come to India
every year.
I can't understand why yet,
but probably when I go back to Japan, I'll start to say "I want to
come back to India again".

फिर मिलेंगे