Thursday, November 28, 2013

【英語】the last test

Tomorrow, the last monthly test will come, that's why I'll leave 7th Dec.
so now I'm preparing but it is very hard to learn especially vocabulary.
I could realize that I can get use to speaking and listening up to efforts.
but after all English skill depends on the amount of vocabulary.

I've realized that I have been able to get use to listening and speaking slightly
but it means I have just got phrases that i can express.
by no means it is important for beginner to speak,
but now I realize I need more expression that i want to tell precisely.

Then I try to learn phrasal verbs, It is contained simple words and prepositions,
as look forward to, come across, shop around and so on.
Probably I can't learn a lot of vocabulary,
so I try not to forget words I learnt once and learn phrasal verbs.
it is very effective for me, that's why it is very easy to remember and use in real life.

even though you remember new word, as long as you don't use in your real life
you would forget very very soon soon.
it is nothing but temporally memory.
so what I just want to say is so long as you want to remember new words
you have to imagine situation and circumstance that you can use those words.

off course it is not easy,
and it needs skill to think about something in English.
Keep up each other.

phir milenge