Sunday, November 24, 2013

【英語】Clement Town

Finally I could go to Clement Town in Dehradun,
that's why I'm always very busy to study.
Clement town is the place that Tibetan refugees are living,
and there are Buddhism temples and big Buddha statue.


Chikyuno-Arukikata doesn't have the information about it,
after going back to Japan, I'll give them some information with small map.
Dharamsala, McloedGanji and so on, There is a few Tibetan's town in India.
Now I think Clement Town should be add into them.

If you want to go there and start traveling from Delhi,
first of all you have better to come to Dehradun either bus or train.
in case of train, you can get on No,5 Bikram from Dehradun railway station
to Clement town directly.(30 min)
in case of bus, you can get on same Bikram from ISBT.(15 min)

In Clement town I was feeling same as I had reached at Dharamsala.
There is not India. It was very calm, tidy, holy.
It is not so big town compare with McloedGanji
but you could find out something special.
There are a few tourist and a lot of Tibetan.

First I went to see Buddha statue, It might be 50 m I guessed.



Around that, there is blessed Mani wheel and a lot of Tarcho.
Mani wheel is trademark of Tibetan Buddhism and they roll it with praying for peace.
Tarcho is also trademark of Tibetan, It's kind of fag that means peace.

Many Tibetan people and some tourists were having lunch as temple's service,
as it is similar to Golden Temple of Sikh in Amritsar.
I think it means equality and peace.
When I faced a old woman who had handicap and rolled Mani wheel,
I was really impressed the behavior that believe strongly something.

Tarcho

Mani wheel



Other temple


Next I went to Buddhism temple, that name is "THE WORLD PEACE STUPA".
Stupa means monument,
In stupa, there is a main big stupa and a lot of small stupa in large garden.
hundreds of people were playing, relaxing, running, talking with partner
taking pictures, it was so much peaceful.

The world peace stupa



Big Mani wheel

Inside this Stupa it has small cafe and a few souvenir shops,
it was also small size compare with Mcloedganji as I wrote,
but you can get satisfied with stuff and people.


After going out, I had my favorite Tibetan food, by no means there is a lot of
Tibetan restaurant, I was lucky to find good restaurant!! very very satisfied.
Now i've regreted slightly..I've stayed Dehradun since September,
nonetheless I had never been to Clement Town.
I've decided if I can come to Dehradun again I shall come again there.

फिर मिलेंगे