Tuesday, November 19, 2013

【英語】what is your ideal xxx

Today's speaking class, ma'am gave me how to make a topic,
it is this kind of form "what is your ideal XX".
you can put any word in XX.
so at first she gave us "what is your ideal parent".

in my opinion, my ideal parent is kind of always thinking about improving.
By all means parent is also human beings and sometimes mistakes.
it is natural behavior and no problem at all itself.
Their kid can see their mistakes, therefore when kids became a father or mother,
they have to improve that. it is a way to be close to my ideal parent.
it is the most important thing to get along with their child(ren).

All person is not perfect, so we spend a lot of time to improve myself.
all I want to say is only that.
though you cannot realize it,
as long as improving yourself, you could be a ideal person closely.

next topic is "what is your ideal job".
my answer is very simple, my ideal job is to be able to enjoy itself and 
find out own goal.
it means if you are feeling your current job is boring,
it is not your ideal job. very very simple so much na??
and even if you enjoy your own job, it has no meaning as long as 
you cannot find your own goal in your job.
Finding out goal is the most important thing during describing ideal job.

Third topic is "what is your ideal partner".
My answer is also simple, about my ideal person, whenever I'm in trouble,
my ideal partner helps me without say nothing.
and I think the good couple can do like that very naturally.
off course it is necessary to get to know each other, it takes a lot of time
my maan says it's at least 5 years.

Good relationship is to make each other and adapt your partner.
I think if I faced a very irritated problem about my relationship
it wouldn't be hard to solve as long as our goal is same.

phir milenge