Thursday, November 14, 2013

【英語】About Indian woman

From my conclusion, Indian woman nature is
generally explained in either of 2 way,
before getting marriage or after.

In my opinion, regarding people that has not got marriage,
I feel like most of them is much young.
They are always chatting, smiling, laughing loudly like a teenager.
I think age does't matter.
If woman who has not got married is 30 years old, her attitude seems like young.

on the other hand,  regarding people that has got marriage,
they are totally quiet and calm and different from person who hasn't done.
It obviously related their own culture, religion.
if an Indian woman is dating a man and looked by someone,
she will be called as Bitch, Pig!!
It is not allowed to go outside with relationship before getting married.

The friend of mine said if I was taught by a man,
sooner I would tell my parents and brothers,
and ask to beat him till he can't stand by himself.
When i listened to that, I was really surprised.
Totally different from Japanese custom.

In my class they are always talking about love.
I think they have understand their circumstance that woman is facing in India,
but they are interested at love.
so I conclude that they really want to be seeing someone like western films.
but they can not be seeing therefore their interest is getting more.
eventually their attitude looks like teenager or very young.
because they didn't know about man properly.

My hostel mate (she is Indian) said,
Suppose indian woman got married as parental arrange,
it means wife is sacrifice for husband.
80 precent of Indian women have got married by parental arrange.
it depends on family but it related Indian custom. and she continued to say,
I belong to high caste region, in our caste arrange married is very common.
but only 20 percent of Indian women can get married as love married.

I'm sure that Indian women who have not got married is almost virgin.
I could make sure the reason why their attitude is like teenager.

Now in Japan if I have to look for virgin over 20, it is too much difficult.
but 30 years ago in Japan, arrange married is very common.
my uncle also got married as parental arrange.

My English teacher said
now it is changing, but it will take more time till it has completely changed.