Thursday, November 21, 2013

【英語】the most valuable thing

Today's topic is "what is your most valuable abstract thing?"
my answer is YES the experience in India.
Actually I wanted to come to India so long time back,
and am interested at Indian culture and food, therefore I have started cooking
Indian food and studying Hindi language.
Besides there is a lot of place that attracted me, like holy place, ancient place,
place that based on religions.

Mansa Devi temple (Haridwar)

As you know A lot of religion was originated from India.
Hindi, Buddhism, Jainism, Shik, and so on. (Buddhism is part of Hindism)
After coming to India, I have been able to learn religion.
my teacher has great intelligence about religion.
whenever I asked him, He answered for my irritated questions.
off course he is genuinely kind for everyone as well.

Actually I'm grad I choose Rose Mount Institute.
There are good teachers, and they all are very strict and very gentle.
Maybe you know Indian hierarchical relationship is very strict,
thus I'm calling teacher ma'am and a elder person sir or ji.
As you know India has caste discrimination system since ancient.
that's way it is still left.

So RoseMount teachers teach English and Hindi powerfully and strictly.
if I can not catch up with the class they request me to attend lower class.
to tell the truth I changed the intermediate class into fundamental class
at once, it's just because my English is terribly poor at that time.
but now I have been able to attend intermediate again.
I hope It means my english has improved.
now only a month left for me, so I'm just last spurting till the time that is end.

After finishing all my class, I mean to go to some place in India.
probably I'll go to Varanasi, Buddagaya, Khajuraho and so on.
they are famous in ancient temple and place.
All I want to say is India has a lot of wonderful place based on own history.
A month ago, I posted the blogs that I went to Dharamsala, Mcloedganji, Amritsar ect.
as long as you are in India you are never in trouble about traveling.

Next I know there is some people that are weak in spicy food,
but India is also famous in marvelous delicious spicy foods.
Actually I had confidence that I can cook indian food well before having
indian food in india. after having it I lost all of my confidence about that..
Good information for you, I mean Indian food is not so spicy, some of them is
by no means spicy. In paticuelar area especially south India,
these kind of food is super spicy, you can say it is HOT.
but in north India especially Punjab, it is very delicious as you have never had.

Now I want to say thank to you all and India.
India is anything but easy to understand.
therefore I shall come back.

Phir Milenge