Wednesday, November 13, 2013

【印語】what is it today

I learned how to describe "what is it today in English" in today's Hindi class.
It is totally different form Japanese and English also, so 
it is so hard to remember.

In Hindi also it comes from planet name.
it is similar that monday comes from Mars,
saturday comes form Saturn and so on.
but I'm not familiar with the planets name of Hindi,  I was confused more.

At first we all revised the yesterday's summary, especially vowels and 
conversation phrases.
for example,(My laptop doesn't have Dev-nagari compound font)

Revise---------------------------------------- 
नमसते (namaste) Hello
नमसकार (namaskaar) Hello formally
सपर भात (spr bhaat) Good morning
शुभ दिन (shubh din) Good day
शभ रातरी (shubh raatrii) Good night
------------------------------------------------

weeks----------------------------------------
सोमवार (somvaal) Monday
मंगलवार (mnglvaal) Tuesday
बुधवार (budhvaal) Wednesday
गुरुवार (guruvaal) Thursday
शकरवार (shkrvaal) Friday
शनिवार (shnivaal) Saturday
रवीवार (rviivaar) Sunday
------------------------------------------------

order----------------------------------------
परथम (pratham) 1st
दुसरा (dusraa) 2nd
तीसरा (tiisraa) 3rd
चौथा (cauthaa) 4th
पाँचवा (paancvaa) 5th
छठा (chthaa) 6th
अनतिम (antim) last
------------------------------------------------

So we made some simple sentences that means week to use these kind of words.
Basically Japanese grammar is very similar to Hindi grammar,
I think if I can learn many vocabulary I could make a sentence more quickly.

सोमवार सपताह का परथम दिन है। 
Monday is the first day of week.

मंगलवार सपताह का दुसरा दिन है। 
Tuesday is the second day of week.

सपताह का तीसरा दिन कों सा है? 
Which day is the third day of week.
बुधवार।

Hindi is very interesting word.
Maybe I'm interested at Indian culture and food and religions,
I think a language is culture, so if I really want to know about Indian culture.
as long as I study Indian culture, there is no way to prevent me from studying Hindi.
I'm not sure I can acquire or not. I try to learn Hindi and use it in usual life here.

फिर मिलेंगे