Saturday, November 23, 2013

【英語】Complainer

Actually, I'm slightly angry with one person, who is complainer.
She is always complaining about meal in front of house helper, besides
that water in India is too much dirty, I can't have spicy food and fresh vegetable,
because vegetable is washed by such dirty water..
and she said such a thing in front of Indian...

Cows in road (Dehradun)

Also today's dinner time, she complained again,
she said it was too spicy too spicy please don't make spicy food..
but I thing hostel meal is not spicy recently, maybe house helper has
tried to make low spicy food.

I can't ask directly so I'll write my thought here.
Why did you come to India?
Didn't you know Indian food is spicy and india is famous in SPICE.
nonetheless why did you come to India??
I'd like to recommend you had better go to US. It's near place from your county
compare with India, and you can absolutely find something no spicy in US.

a while ago she said 'I'm interested in Indian culuture'.
if you are interested in it, please adapt it.
and never complain about India in front of me.
by all means I came to india, that's why I really really interested in Indian culture
and food, religion, people, life style, songs, movie and so on.
your behavior means YOU FOOL PEOPLE WHO IS INTERESTED IN INDIA
like me. I know you have good nature, but if you'll continue it you would be a awful..
I can't feel you are interested in India.

I've recognized meaning that person who is not invited by India doesn't have to
come to India. India is totally different from any other countries.
Probably I could not feel any interest from any other countries for a while,
after finishing this odyssey.

Incredible India.

मुझे भरात में बहुत रुचि हैॊ
धनयबाद भरात फिर जरूर अाउंगा।
फिर मिलेंगे