Friday, November 8, 2013

【英語】About marriage

Occasionally We discuss about some topics in the class.
Today we talk about marriage, and relationship.
Then our opinion has divided in half perfectly,
because it is totally different from Indian culture and Japanese one.

today's music is below


Nowadays in India, they are generally applying arrange married.
According to my teacher, Indian women can't request to divorce,
even if husband beats wife and not working, drink everyday etc.

then we discuss that "Is it good to live relationship before getting married"
Indian team says strongly "NO".Japanese team says "YES".

Indian's reason is based on their own culture, so we can't convince them.
Their opinion is so strong but some japanese was trying to persuade..
The most important thing about married in india is religion and caste.
if you are Indian and try to make relationship with person who belongs different cast
and other religion. It is very hard to do as long as you belong different society.
I know totally what they want to say, but my opinion has not reached for them..
Indian culture has long history, and is so strong.
I felt fed up sightly So I gave up to discuss purposely.

Japanese opinion was based on our experience.
Someone said that it is useful way to understand each other.
if you got married without living together,
divorcing possibility might be increasing.
because it takes a long time to get to know each other.
I understood what she meant.

but in my opinion it depend on family.
in my case before getting married I planed to live with my wife.
but her parents prevented me from doing that.
I understood the reason clearly and they got married as arranged.

So all I want to say is if you are going to get married,
please think about partner seriously.
Obviously it is able to request to divorce from women,
but divorce is not good experience for each other.
and if you are female and mean to live with your boyfriend,
you have to think that you would be pregnant as long as continue to live together.

Making good relationship is to try to understand partner.
It is not duty but feelings.
but whenever your partner is in trouble, first of all you just have to feel
her feelings, after than you would do something for her from your nature.
I think it is most important to do like that without thinking.

in our family future, I can't imagine so far how our family will be.
but I have the confidence about our relationship.

phir milenge