Tuesday, November 12, 2013

【印語】question words in Hindi

In today's Hindi class I learned the question words in Hindi,
it's like What, Where, How, When, Who in English.
In English it starts from sounds of W or H, on the other hand
In Hindi it starts from K sound.

■The question words--------------------------
कया (kya) what
कहां (kahan) where
कयों (kyon) why
कों (kon) who
कों सा which
कैसे (kaise) how
----------------------------------------------------
for example,
अापक नाम कया है। (What is your name?)
मेरा नाम योसहिमासा किमुरा है।(My name is Yoshimasa Kimura)

अाप कहां से है। (Where are you from)
मैं जपं से हूँ। (I'm from Japan)

अाप भरात कयों अाया है। (Why did you come to India?)
मैं हिंदी सेखने भरात अाया हूँ। (I came to India to learn Hindi)

अाप कों है। (Who are you?)
मैं किम हूँ। (I'm Kim)
अापका परिया मितरा कों हैं। (Who is your best friend?)
मेरि परिया मितरा तारो है। (My best friend is Taro)

अाप कैसे हैं। (How are you?)
मैं बहुत अचछा हूँ। (I'm very fine)

though it was 2nd day, I learned so many kind of words, then I have to revise a lot.
It was great for me to prepare Hindi before stating the class.
if you attend the class without preparation, you might be really confused.
At least you have to learn vowels and consonant at first
as long as you want to acquire it.

anyway, today's class is also good.
I'm looking forward to tmr class.

फिर मिलेंगे