Saturday, November 16, 2013

【英語】Easy way to make a topic

In Last friday class, we were doing some activity,
At first we started to write 2 words from same category on a card,
like "pen" or "pencil", "laptop" or "desktop" and so on.
Next put them in box to be invisible, then take 1 card.
and talk about which is important xx or zz.

So we talked about which is important, government school or private school.
The answer is different form Japanese to Indian.
Japanese (our) answer is that government school is more important,
In japan government school is very cheep and you can get well education.
and government school is based on local place.

In my case i went to g.v. school in my elementary and junior high school days.
That time I could get a lot of good friends that was living near my house.
therefore I'm continuing friendship with them and I invited them my wedding party.
It is my treasure.

By all means private school is also good for education.
but it's more expensive compared with government school.
If i will be father and want my kid to educate well,
I might choose private school as long as kids need.

on the other hand, in Indian opinion.
all indian said they would choose private school as much as possible.
because indian government school is too bad.
even if you went to indian government school, you could not get well education.
so there is only choice to go to private school.

I'm not sure how bad indian government school is,
so I can't explain about indian government precisely but now i feel
indian government don't have enough money to care about all indian.
even though the percentage of joblessness is increasing in Japan,
we can get high quality education in japanese government school.

I think we have to thank to Japan again,
now I can recognize in India.

फिर मिलेंगे