Tuesday, December 3, 2013

【英語】EMS

Finally my final day is coming closer, so today I went to government post office and
tired to send my parcel to Japan.
Actually I asked my counsellor to send my parcel yesterday, but it costed 16 thousand rupees!
that's why it is a private courier service.
I could not pay 16 thousand more and I reject very soon.
so today I meant to use government delivery service.

First of all I went to GPO(government post office), it place nearby clock tower in Rajpur road.
and I asked price and how long it will take to reach at Japan.
He said it costed 5 thousand 4 hundred rupees for 12 KG.
I've decided to send from GPO very soon and ask again how I do at first.

I think Indian delivery service has slightly strange system compared with other country's one.
because if you want to send something to outside India or inside,
you need to roll around by white cloth and sow its corner.
it is necessary for security and to prevent parcel from damage.

I knew about it so I felt little bit annoy about doing like that.
but GPO stuff said "you don't need these kind of white cloth as long as you use EMS".
I'm very very grad of it.
Rolling by white cloth also costs small money though.
I think this information is so useful for foreigner that is living in India.

Off course EMS service is slightly expensive than normal delivery plan,
but we don't have any choice to send parcel safely.
One Indian said private service sometime lost our parcel,
but GPO has a reliance for whole India.
So you don't need any stress and anxiety about that.

And I went to coffee shop for taking a rest,
then I met 2 japanese, they came from Canada.
What coincident!! then I recommended the places I like,
and explained how to go there also.

Therefore I will go to GPO again.
I hopefully pray that my parcel would reach at Japan.
It has a lot of my souvenir and memories.

Phir milenge