Friday, December 27, 2013

【旅行】北インド 古都周遊の旅 その10

When I got up, I was not feeling well,
I thought just because I drunk a bottle of beer last night..
and I had slightly diareea..

but the train take me to Agra would depart around 8:00 at the station.
so I tried to go there.
when I checked out, someone talked to me.
"I'm waiting for you, let's go to station!!"
He was just rikshaw driver and commissioner.
I didn't want to give money him but there was out of choice,
so I got on his rikshaw.

then I remembered I didn't have enough money,
I told him to take me to ATM so that I want to withdraw.
at the first ATM, It has no cash at all, so I couldn't withdraw..
I gave up and told him to go to station directly, but he said
I know the ATM you can use.
and he went to another ATM thought I told I wanted to go station.

after getting to station, as expected he ordered some chip.
I gave him 10 RS then I had to be on train for 10 hours..
if you travel in India, you have to get on the train as long as you don't stay in only one city.
but it might be hard for me to get on the train for over 10 hours every day.
in the train, I had a fever and diareea was getting worse..

Khajuraho station, there were some people who washed themselves.


though I almost slept when I was getting on the train,
but when I got to Agra, I was almost died..
my energy was almost empty..
I thought I couldn't fight the drivers and negotiate about the price..
that time I remembered there was a prepaid taxi stand in front of Agra cant station.

my wish was disappear when I got out the train..
there ware so many drivers and talked(shouted)to me.
but I found myself getting on taxi and told the place I wanted to go.
I might get use to negotiate with drivers.

Although I got to guest house, the driver didn't go,
he said if you are in trouble I'll help you,
tomorrow I'll come here and take you to Taj mahal and fort and so on.
though I said I didn't need your help please let me take a rest,
that time I had a fever also, but he never listened to me.

after that, I slept as long as I can.
maybe I was totally exhausted..