Saturday, December 28, 2013

【旅行】北インド 古都周遊の旅 その12

Finally the day I go back to Delhi,
my train is going to depart at 7:30, so I went to bet the previous day.

BUBUTBUT
when I got to Agra Cant station, already it was late for 3 hours..
but there was nothing to do in station,
so I put up with waiting there

BUTBUTBUT
5 hours late, my train had not reached at the station.
it means it was held up for 5 hours and half an hour.

I prayed for god that train reach as soon as possible
because I had not recovered my diarrhea enough.
I hung around the station to kill the time and forget my illness,
then I met the taxi driver who took me to guest house the day before.
He was looking for tourist, he said
"this is my business, when you come to Agra again pls call here"
and he gave me his card.

Agra cant in morning

dog familly

sweeper in the railway

taxi driver

rat

heavy smog i couldn't see precisely 15m ahead.

then the train came out!
I rushed to inside and went to toilet!!!!
eventually I got to New Delhi station around 4pm.
thought i checked in guesthouse that is the nearest from station.
I was exhausted and not feeling well,
it was just very hard to go to restaurant.. because it has so bad polution around pahar ganj.
Even if I wear the mask in the room, I can find a lot of black rubbish
inside my nose.. because they use diesel instead of petrol..

Tokyo's real estate is very expensive,
but it is effective for less pollution.
if its price is not so expensive, most of tokyo citizen have a car,
it means to increase to pollution substances,
that's why now i feel tokyo's air, atmosphere is very clean.

new delhi railway station

from guesthouse

anyway I bought some bananas that's why I didn't have enough power.
I had those bananas as slow as I could.
the next day, I meant to go to connaught place to buy souvenirs.