Sunday, December 15, 2013

【旅行】北インド 古都周遊の旅 その8

Today is also the moving day,
this time I'm going to Khajuraho, It is famous in Erotic statue,
and It is also world heritage.

I have nothing to do in Varanasi, so I hung around the cafe in Varanasi.
Finally I found a nice one!
It is place on slightly far from Ghat, near by Gotowria cross.
then I killed the time till my train departure time.

Vengal Tora road in Varanasi


Spicy Bites


dog family


cow piss


Sadhu and Muslim and Hindism


Phulwari Cafe



vege thali

so many people in Varanasi Junction Station



Time had come, so I moved to Varanasi Junction station.
I got Rikshar and negotiated the price. it costed 50 Rs.
As expected there was a heavy traffic jam.

after Getting to Varanasi station, I found my train notice on board.
but the train had never come…
There were some tourist so I asked them.
"where are you going? Khajuraho?"
"ah,, ah.. maybe yes I can't say that name of place"
I though it is very difficult for English native people to pronounce the name of
place in India. because they have only ABC alphabet, nothing to think 
sound else.
I was glad I'm Japanese and have another alphabet other than ABC.

English has some strange sounds for Japanese, for instance
"th", "f", "v".
but it doesn't matter if you want to communicate someone to speak English.
whenever you faced the situation that they could understand your English and
they didn't try to understand for you. you could ignore them.
these kind of people is super domestic domestic people,
not international people,
All person who can speak English is not international.

they said "though you are Japanese, you can speak English well"
thank you very much, I got small confidence again.

in AC3 tier
Today 15th Dec is my 31th birthday.
I stayed at side upper of AC3 tier in India. It became my unforgettable memory.


around 12, noisy Indians had slept and it turned down .
so I tried to sleep but I could not sleep soon, It was my first time since
I came to India,
maybe yesterday I slept 10 hours, so It caused..

Tomorrow I will get to finally Erotic village Khajuraho.
some of them are couple, I was wondering that they would sex
very hard tomorrow and try to do like Erotic statue in there.

I found myself sleeping after this imagination.