Saturday, December 21, 2013

【旅行】北インド 古都周遊の旅 その9

When I got up, train was almost in Khajuraho,
train crew said "after 5 minutes after 5 minutes".
after 15 min, I got to Khajuraho.

There was very rural area and clam, other than Rikshar drivers.
I knew the hotel area in Khajuraho, so I got on Rikshar driver who
spoke to me af first.

I could see sunrise from Riskshaw


as expected, in half way someone got on the rikshar,
I've got used to it then I talked with him about Khajuraho and
today was my birthday.
He was very funny man, sometimes joking and we went to his guest house.

thought I went out his guest house if I didn't like equipment,
hot shower worked very well and it had small garden to wash my clothes.
I decided to stay his guest house.
but rikshar driver was very irritated!!
he proposed to hire him to look around Khajuraho whole day.
he said you can get discount you can get discount!!
I didn't know regular price so I said
"I want to take a rest and maybe I won't hire you sorry."
I thought I became strong by myself.
after that I took hot shower and short nap.

Guest house in Khajuraho


The art in room



After getting up, I had lunch in the restaurant that appear in Chikyuno-arukikata,
I order butter chicken, as expected, it was not delicious..and expensive…..
I can cook better than it..
in tourist place there was not good restraint.



First of all I went to south temples and jain temples,
I didn't go to main temple at first.
because south and jain is slightly far from main road.
I rent a cycle(50Rs) and was heading to there.


but there was a lot of cheaters increasing children than i thought.
some people said Khajuraho is the third annoying place in North India.
it means the 3rd annoying place in whole india.

when I reached 1 of south part temple.
all of them spoke to me "WHICH COUNTRY!!"
if i answer "I'm japanese", they ask to but the rubbishy souvenir.
so I answer "why should I answer?"
but they didn't stop "WHITCH COUNTRY WHICH COUNTRY"
I totally ignored them and went inside temple,
they said "OI OI!!" I was almost angry with them..

southern temple







temple was very good, sooner and sooner I had got used to them.
the southern most temple was broken almost,
but it had sophisticated sculptures,
around south temple it was rural area, there were cows and goats and famers.
I like that sight, I thought some of them didn't know here is india and MP.

next I went of jain temple, jain has 2 type of jainist.
one of them don't wear the chetah, other is opposite.
so it had a lot of nude statues. but there were no erotic statue.
it was very sophisticated so that I was seeing for a long time.
I also bought Jain CD for souvenir.

Jain temple




after bringing back the cycle, finally I went to western temples I wanted to see.
around western temple entrance there was a lot of people, bad people also.
they talked to me "buy souvenir buy souvenir!! Which country".
not only adult people but children…security woman also…
I don't like those kind of children, anything but I can't like them.

I entered inside, I doubt my eyes,
There was at least about 8 temples. and I though..
2500 years before in India, ancient people was doing 69, sucking, taking biagra!!
I didn't know precisely history if you want to know, let's go to wikipedia.
3P, 4P, 5P!!!! sexing with animal.
THIS IS WORLD HERITAGE.
What did ancient people think and make those statues..









When I was seeing those, some indian talked to me in Japanese,
somehow I didn't doubt him bad person.
He was guiding someone about Khajuraho and professor.
Also He can guide in France.
He guide such kind of statues to me also.

That was very nice birthday.
I bought a bottle of beer for me that night.