Saturday, December 7, 2013

【旅行】北インド 古都周遊の旅 その1

Finally my RoseMount Days had finished yesterday,
then I'm going traveling to Indian ancient cities.

home made Samosa

this morning, I greeted Madhukar ji and his family.
"Thank you for your all help and support and kindness. Best wishes for you and your family".
then he said "pls don't say thank you, you are my friend
pls come back to meet us again with your wife next time" I was really moved..

and also I said good bey for hostel members.
my hostel mates gave me some souvenir and
say good bey with smiling. I was feeling seriously sentiment.
but I have to overcome this feelings that's why I'm going to travel from now!
and in Japan my wife is waiting for me!

Yesterday, Madhukar ji booked taxi that takes me to Jolly Grant air port
(Dehradun Airport) and request to come to hostel around 12:30,
so I was waiting with talking to hostel members. sometimes going out and taking a photo.

I don't know why but taxi had come around 12, but I had not finished packing
because I lent my laptop for my room mate. then I was in hurry to prepare.
though I'm never satisfied no matter how many times I say thank to RoseMount.
I have to go!

There was 3 or 4 heavy traffic jam in half way to Jorry Grant.
It took 2 hours, I was almost likely to miss my plane.

in Dehradun Airport


It was very helpful that taxi came to hostel early.


In the plane, I thought about RoseMount and face of people that I met there.
I was wondering I can come here again or not and meet them again.
after 40 min, I got to New Delhi, then I looked for New Delhi Metro station.
4 years ago, Metro had come out in New Delhi therefore it became very easy to
get to New Delhi railway station.
Before Metro had been built, it was very difficult to get to there,
because there is a lot of cheater in front of arrival gate and
they called the passenger and took them to fake tourist office.
Nowadays it has been totally different.

When I got on the Metro, I was feel like being in Japan.
Actually New Delhi Metro had been developed by Japanese company.
I felt the Metro was very smoothly as something is sliding on the ice.

in Delhi Metro


Then I also got to New Delhi Metro, it took just 15 min from airport.
Actually I prepared about many cheaters around station.
though there was a lot of cheaters but I didn't feel it was not so disgusting.
Maybe I had got use to India.

It was slightly warm compared with Dehradun.
I got a lot of sweat, that's why it was 10 degree in Dehradun.
I think it may be 20 degree though it is night time now.

after that I headed on Pahar Ganj, It is placed on in front of railway station.
some traveler confused to find main bazar, but I could find very soon and
I had no idea about such a confusing. and I could find good guest house also.
then I took hot shower for the first time in 2 days.

pedestrian overpass in New Delhi railway station

The sign of Pahr Hanj

Ajay Guest House



Today's dinner is Palak Paneer again.
I went to restaurant ,Green Chili, and again I ordered these meals.
when I visited there, there were 2 old tourist in the restaurant.

palak paneer in Green Chili


they drunk bears, I realized Pahar Ganj is famous tourist place.
but It was very nice restaurant, I promised I would come again after 1 week.

Tomorrow I would go to Varanasi.
I can't wait.

Phir Milenge