Tuesday, December 10, 2013

【旅行】北インド 古都周遊の旅 その4

As I wrote yesterday, I have to get up very early today,
just because to get on the train for Gaya.

Varanasi before dawn

The destination I'll go is Buddha Gaya(Bodh Gaya)
It is very famous Buddhist place as known as world heritage.

This morning I got up 3:50, cos the departure time was 5:10.
it was dark so slightly dangerous, and the guesthouse I rent was placed on
very very small allay..but time had come I tried to go to Varanasi JNC station.
It smell like India, cows pee garbage shit.. and so on.

cycle rikisha



Varanasi JNS station

But there was nobody and it was not dangerous than I thought.
I got on cycle rikisha, then I got to Varanasi JNC station,
It took 40 min from ghat.

I could find the train I would get on easily compared when I found in Haridwar.
The train had arrived punctually, as soon as I got on the train, I slept.
when I got up, I found 2 person in same room.
He spoke to me in Hindi though I showed him gesture that I could understand.
but he didn't stop speaking.. I felt sleepy and annoying, off course I know he 
was just curious about foreigner.
nonetheless I slept again,

in the train


In Gaya station at 10 pm.
I was caught by auto driver and I decided him. because I was tired.
after driving rural road around 40 min, finally I got to Buddha Gaya.
I felt it was lively and there was a few tourists.

when I was looking for guest house, I saw Maha bodhi temple.
It was very very big beside till Dec 12 the world buddhism festival was held.
so there was a lot of people.



..the guesthouse I chose was bad..
because tap was broken, water is always running..
so my room is so humidly.
thought I checked room but I didn't think that the tap was broken..

after having lunch, I went to the buddhism temples of different country.
I could not believe here was India.
off course there is Japanese temple.

Myanmar temple


Vietnam temple


tibet hermitage


chinese temple


thai temple (wat)

tibetan temple

daibutsu with 10 pupil

bhutanese temple

Bangladesh temple



japanese temple

Bhutanese and Japanese and Myanmar temple would be available to stay.
it is as school trip in my secondary school days.
Acchaa I want to go to Kyoto and Nara after going back to Japan.

And Finally I got to Maha bodh temple.
this place was built in 3 BC by Ashoka, and it is famous in
the place Buddha had got understanding under the Bosatsu-ju.
The place is to go for Genjo(Sanzohoshi) in Saiyuki.
(if you know precisely, you can know on wikipedia.)
so here is the most holy place for all Buddhist.

it has lotus pond"Siddhattha was meditating in this pond" and big Bosatsu-ju
behind Mahabodhi temple.
How sophisticated and marvelous!!

Mahabodhi



Bodai-Ju(Bodh tree)


I realized buddha's majesty, there was a lot of people who was praying.
they have each style of praying, especially tibetan praying style is interesting.
I think japanese praying style is the most simple form.
praying style and cloth don't matter, basically buddhist is doing same things.
their point is to get understanding and be Buddha.
After going back to Japan I try to figure out my happiness and goal again.

we have to think about our future peace continuously with his wisdom.

Tomorrow I would go to Sujata garh.