Friday, December 13, 2013

【旅行】北インド 古都周遊の旅 その7

I found myself sleeping well last night.
I went to Ghat and got on boat because I felt well.
that's why I totally forgot to go to see sunrise today.

around Ghat, it is always busy and noisy,
I call it cheerful and powerful.
but when you come to India first time, please be careful.
there were many cheater and addict.

Ghat from Ganga, It has different impression.
very calm atmosphere is there, however powerful.
Our boat was going to Manikarnika Ghat and going back to Dhashashwamedh Ghat.
It took 1 hour to return back.

Ghat form Ganga

rower sometimes guided me about several Ghats.
when we reached Manikarnika Ghat, as usual someone was burnt with a lot of flower.
he said "no photo",
by all means I didn't take a photo nearby there.
while I was seeing the human was burnt,
I thought it was not human but thing, there was no feelings and emotion.
just burning something, after that these ashes are flown in Ganga.
and there was some dogs and cows, I guess they find something after finished burning.
normally I couldn't understand that things but in there I could realize being cycle.
when I went to Tanzania and I saw Hyenas had other died animals.
I felt being cycle. therefore this time is also.
anyway Varanasi sight from Ganga was awesome.

Dhashashwamedh 



Around Manikarnika Ghat

sadhu

Ganga

child and old man

after that I went to the restaurant that is recommended on Chikyuno-Arukikata.
the meal that they provided was not so bad, but service was awful..
after lunch I asked where is their toilet, but it was occupied,
when I was waiting, 2 waiter spoke to me with mistrust smile.
"if you feel the meal, give some chip."
I said I paid with service fee, so?
I was fed up so I went out this restaurant without using toilet.

not so delicious thali

actually there is nothing to do in Varanasi after seeing Ganga.
so I went back to guest house and took a rest.
and I remembered around Manikarnika Ghat there was Nepali temple.

allay to Nepali temple




I got to there but it was closed from 12 to 3,
I waited till 3 o'clock.
it has different form, I think it looked like the form between  the chinese temple 
and Cambodia. it depends on the order Buddhism had spreader.
It has also unique sculpture.



I didn't have thing to do in Varanasi, so I went back to guesthouse again.
then I had dinner (no delicious)
I've realized I can't enjoy traveling unless the food is delicious.


Today I'm likely to go to bed early because I'm feeling tired.