Friday, December 27, 2013

【旅行】北インド 古都周遊の旅 その11

I took a rest well the day before,
but I couldn't recover well..
so I got heavy ill from the day before..


but I was in Agra, I had to go to see Taj as long as I'm in Agra,
then I took a breakfast, there was a person own the guest house.
he said if you want to go Taj, I will arrange rikshaw for you just 175 RS.

Though I wanted to take rest more in that morning,
I said "It depends on my condition, so I would tell you going or not around noon."
but it was near noon, but my condition was not getting better,
but though I was in Agra, I had better to go to at least Taj.
so I decided to go to there.

camel car (very slower than i walk)

Agra city was cleaner than other city I visited in this travel,
that's why Agra is famous tourist place, represented Taj and fort.
15 min later, I got to Taj entrance, there was a lot of people,
including Indian tourist, especially muslims.


Taj is known as the most beautiful grave. if you want to know about Taj more,
you can get information on wiki.




from Taj

Koran was written on gate

when i faced the Taj, I was impressed but it is not bigger than i expected.
because other city impression made me blindness..
Actually Taj was very majestic!

I left Taj soon because I was getting worse..
I got natural call(diarrhea) 4 times in Taj..
after getting back to guest house, owner told me if you want to buy some souvenir
I introduce my friend's shop..
I denied, I knew I can get Agra's souvenir in Delhi..

I have to get up early to get on the train tomorrow,
so I also went to bed early that day.