Sunday, December 8, 2013

【旅行】北インド 古都周遊の旅 その2

Today I head on ancient city Varanasi,
so I had to check out early around 8 a.m.
This morning in new delhi I saw cheater increased compared with yesterday.
Then I went to ND airport station.
I think it is very expensive to get to Airport by metro,
because it costs 150 RS from ND, maybe around 200 yen I guess.

Pahar Gani in morning


When I bought a ticket of metro, I said "thanks ma'am".
I got habit to say ma'am for lady and ji for men.
but Indian people looked like comfortable. It is Indian English.
India has Caste, discrimination based on Hindism, so they think great deal of 
position they belong to.

after getting to Airport, I faced a big problem.
There was a lot of passengers and so long queue!!
at first I had to queue to go inside airport.
It took 20 min..then I queued to check in, it took 40 min 
and I same queued to be check my body and belongings.


When I finished all process, the departure time was almost there.
I felt upset and swear to arrive before 2 hours minimum.

Airport was saved by strictly security.
Eventually I was checked my belongings 4 times till I boarded.
In the air, I could saw Himalaya.


after 2 hours, safely I got to Varanasi airport.
in my first impression, it was very very rural.
there was a few Japanese but I ignored them,
that's why they were with Japanese tourist company.
so I wanted to disturb.

after checking my luggage I asked taxi counter,
"I want to go to dhasa shuwamede road, how much?"
"It costs 600 RS"
Though i knew it was very expensive but I want to go 
ghat as much as possible.

The driver talked a lot, so I was doubting him and I didn't speak to him.
when it reached shasa shuwamed almost, he said
"can I pick up my friend?? no problem just my friend"
i said "don't pick up him" but he didn't obey.
he said "My duty finished after this you can get his support"

He force to lead me and finally he followed me in guest house.
I strongly reject his SUPPORT.
now I'm staying in Pujaa guest house.
It has restaurant on roof and in night time tabra and shitaal show case would come out.
I had a light lunch and went outside.

There was so many narrow road and a lot of animal especially dogs.
nonetheless there were so so many people.
that's why Pujaa guest house is located on Manikarnika ghat.
Manikarnika ghat is kind of crematory, around there it is strictly prohibited taking photos.

puuja guest house


from roof

allay

allay 2

ghat

After taking a rest, I went to Manikarnika ghat.
but there was too much complicated way and a lot of people.
some of them spoke to me in Japasene.
"Konichiwa- kasouba mita?? ato miru??"
too much annoying!

about 15 min after, I faced burnt human.
its fire was rising highly and they were singing saint songs.

after that, I walked around.
because I needed to get used to Varanasi road.
some Indian singing strange Japanese songs
"chin chin burabura sausage" and "omanko omanko omanko yarou"
where did they learn such words..

I don't know why I dislike Indian who speak Japanese.
I would doubt as long as they speak Japanese.
I want to suggest if you earn money from Japanese, don't speak Japanese.

After it was getting dark, I went to see pujaa around Dhasashuwamed ghat.
It was very spiritual, there were a lot of Indian and tourist also.
sometimes sung and sometimes rolling fire base,
I saw pujaa from Ganga side on the ship.
Some boy was came to me to buy flower, but I didn't buy it because I'm not Hindism.


I think Varanasi is very similar to Haridwar but slightly bigger.
from all India so many people came to pray for Ganga.

Varanasi has 5000 years over history.
After I die, Varanasi would be continuing forever with Ganga,
till the earth die.


Tomorrow I'm going to Sarnath and opposite side of Ganga.
This is my purpose to come to Varanasi.