Thursday, December 12, 2013

【旅行】北インド 古都周遊の旅 その6

toddy is the moving day from Gaya to Varanasi.
I felt very annoying about going back to Varanasi.
because I didn't feel there was not holy place, just tourist place.
and there are many Japanese that is staying for a long time,
I dislike such kind of people, too much irritated for me.

I got up around 8, the guest house I stayed was very stinky,
that's why the tap was broken and I could stop the water perfectly.
so last night I slept with mask.
after getting up, I didn't feel well caused by that stinky smell.

but I felt starving at the same time, then I went to the restaurant nearby the guesthouse.
I had toast and masara chai. toast was normal but masara chai was great.
wherever in India I drink masara chai, It is very great!!

around Mahabodhi

I stayed at guest house around 12, then I went to chibetan Om cafe.
I felt tibetan meal was comfortable, because tibetan people is very kind and calm.
so I like tibetan meal but also tibetan people.
Here I bought a note with a leaf of Bosatsu-Ju, after going back to Japan,
I would make a photo book by that note.

Tibet OM cafe near Vietnam temple


I stayed that restaurant around 1:30.
The departure time was 14:50, so I looked for rikshar and got on.
again there was heavy traffic jam..and rikshar had no petrol..
I was upset but I could get to Gaya station on time.

From Gaya station


but there was no notice on board.. I went to equerry to confirm about that but 
there was a so long queue….
and a small white board is put on side of equerry.
the information about timing change was written in Hindi only.
!! I can understand Hindi font!! therefore I could got on the train!!

Gaya station


In Ac2 train It was very comfortable, no enemy no rikshar wara, 
there is only wealthy Indian and tourist.
I found Japanese woman in AC2 car, maybe she was caught by bad tourism company in Delhi.
that's why her face was pale and the guide boy can speak Japanese like mistrusted..

AC2 tire with Book light


chowmien service


chaos 2nd class tire

I was hungry slightly so I bought chowmien box. nice!
and I wrote the summary about India.
I confirmed the timing and I asked where here is.
there is no announcement in Indian train, so if you want to know about current place,
you have to ask someone.
then I got to Varanasi.
as expected some cheater spoke to me,
"where are you going, which guest house?"
"it is very far around 3 km"
"i'm gmt driver very safe"

I was totally fed up..
I said "please don't ask, no problem I know how to get to guesthouse"
he grabbed my arm and belongings,
Finally I got angry!!

"why should I answer??"
"Don't follow me"
"I don't like your business"

he was gone.

and I got another rikshar, after then I reached at guest house.
it is better than guesthouse in Buddha Gaya.
no stinky!!

Drying

as soon as I put my belongings in my room, I went out to have a dinner.
because train was held up and it was around 9pm.
today's dinner was also not delicious..and in restaurant there was a lot of Japanese.
While I'm traveling I try to avoid Japanese.
so I don't like their behavior, I know their feelings and reasons.
That's why I don't like this city.
and all restaurant is not delicious. tastes and potion for tourist.


tomorrow I try to get up early and see sunrise.