Saturday, January 18, 2014

【旅行】北インド 古都周遊の旅 その14

I got sleep well in the plane then I reached HongKong.
but my condition was still bad..
However I had enough time to go outside from Airport,
so I tried to do that.

from air craft

At the beginning, I felt HongKong was totally heaven compared with India
especially Delhi.. because there is no dust and noise and cheaters.
some japanese said that HongKong was mad and too much dirty.
so I had prepared to accept it but there was absolutely clean and sophisticated place!

when I came to HongKong at first time, I had never felt that,
but that time I seriously felt so.
because All of experience in India was super stimulating for me.

HongKong air port (starbucks behind sign)


first i exchanged the money INR to HKD,
though I tried to economize and get discount in India
but INR I have still was not enough to buy a ticket to HongKong Island..
I was really sad.. and I could recognize the price rate was totally different form India.
but it costed 200 HKD it might be 2000 JPY or more.

All the thing I saw was modernize and sophisticated.
it means it is only positive.
but i felt it was so flat and mono and neutral.
it was not stimulating for me, very similar to JP.
after getting out the train, I was heading on Central area in HongKong Isle.

HK Isle


There was a lot of investment company and the head quoter of banks,
it was like wall street in NY, though i have never been to there.
there is nothing to feel and do and I wanted to have something,
I found a small restaurant but I didn't have enough cash then i asked to be able to use card,
but they rejected my proposal..

There are really seriously nothing to do for me..
I had walked around central and went back to airport soon.
in the train when i went back to airport,
there was a TV show on the monitor in the train.
it was the advantage of plastic surgery in South Korea,

nowadays the clinic in South Korea often use 3D printer to find out the problems.
as i saw on the monitor, some patients want to reduce the size of their face,
doctor propose them to make skeleton of their head to figure out the solution.
it was common that the plastic surgery was very famous in South Korea in the world.

if my children asked me to allow the plastic surgery, i would feel sad of course.
I don't know why it became very popular in South Korea,
I think South Korea has a Jukyo, It should respect elder person, and the thing that
elder one gave them also. it is our body and principal of life and I can add FACE after that.
I think it means the custom and habit is changing in there,
it can be replaced "westernized" or "modernized" like the county that is next to SK.

Then my departure time had come..
my long odyssey was likely to finish.
I was totally feeling missing to finish this blog also.

after 3 hours i boarded, I could see Tokyo bay.
....
...
..
.

now I'm confused how can i write my feelings at that time.
only one thing i can describe now is
"THANK YOU INDIA I'LL DEFINITELY COME BACK!!"

Meen Bharat men phir zarur aaungaa.


I was really grad that my wife was waiting for me in Haneda.
it is not necessary to write how happy i was.

All of experience in India became the one of my best memory.

END